Would you like to join the Alice Project students as they collaboratively analyze — LIVE — the premier episode of Syfy Channel’s “Alice” series?
Link to the CoverItLive “Alice” session: http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.php/option=com_altcaster/task=viewaltcast/altcast_code=385a5205b1
How to View: Simply click the above link to see our conversation during the live session or go there later to review it as an archive.
How to participate:
- Go down to the comment field.
- Please make sure you leave an email address (as you log-in; not in the body of the comment) telling us you’d like to participate live.
- A formal invite (so you can comment/watch live) will be sent to you before Sunday.
- And once you get the formal email — with the CoverItLive session link — you can join us at the session time below.
- Start: We’ll open up the CoverItLive session at 7:30 PM CST (-6 GMT) on Sunday Dec 6th.
- The actual show: We’ll run for the length of the show (2 hrs) and probably spill over, too.
- End: I imagine we’ll be ‘live’ until 10:30 PM CST (-6GMT) that evening.
And if you can’t make it live, we’ll post the ‘closed’ session here on this blog after we’re done.
Hope to have you join us!
BTW, it stars: Kathy Bates, Tim Curry, and Harry Dean Stanton. Oh, my!
Or, do you want to see a behind-the-scenes view (with actor commentary)?