Below is a list of what I would consider — as the Alice Project admin and as my students’ Honors English teacher — the “Best of Show” blog entries.
Note: This is not a comprehensive list, but it should give a healthy tour of possibilities for those who are curious.
Each of these examples, I believe, demonstrates:
- a passion for the project and text(s) we read/analyzed
- a unique way to explore ideas inside and outside of the text(s)
- proof-positive of why reflective blogging over time (et al) can fuel really solid student work & discovery
- insightful, analytical, and thoughtfully-edited writing in what appears to be a ‘casual’ writing process
- an understanding of how to pique an audience’s curiosity in a ‘search’ driven world (where often context may be ignored)